Supporting the greatest need
We have a vision to deliver care no matter what challenges arise and act when new opportunities present themselves.
The Take Action Fund is one of the most powerful ways you can support kids and teens struggling with mental health. Your gift to the Take Action Fund goes to the area of greatest need at that time and can support initiatives like:
- Programs to break the stigma
- Creative Arts Therapy, including music, dance, art and yoga to help young people express themselves during a mental health challenge
- Telehealth services in rural communities
- Expansion of mental health services on Children’s Hospital Colorado campuses
- Events hosted by the Youth Action Board, a group at Children’s Colorado where teens ages 15 to 17 advocate for and educate peers and the community about the need for mental health services